1. Click the Get access button bellow this text and click on the - Need access? Click here link.
2. If you don’t have an Adobe ID already click the Get an adobe ID link.
3. Click the Create an account link and enter your details followed by pressing the Create account button or simply log in using your Google, Facebook or Apple account.
4. On the Request Access page, fill in your details along with a comment for the administrator to provide permission to access the digital assets and click the Submit button.
5. Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address, with the reason of permission request for an internal review.
6. You will receive an email with permissions to access the AEM Brand Portal. Click on the Get Started button on the email.
7. Click on the user icon on the top right corner of the Adobe Experience Cloud Experience screen and click on Sign out.
8. Click the Sign in button.
9. Fill in your email address and click on the Continue button.
10. Access (view, download or share) the assets under the Adobe Experience Cloud Assets.