- Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner, or authorized signatory on the commercial registration.
- There may not be another open request of the same type.
- The commercial registration must be valid for at least 1 day on the day of submission.
- The commercial permit must be valid for at least 1 day on the day of submission.
- The commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
- The applicant’s identification card must be valid at the time of application.
- An appeal application may only be submitted for rejected license applications or because of rating evaluations.
- An appeal application may only be submitted within maximum of 30 days after the decision is received by the applicant.
- In case Qatar Tourism does not respond to the appeal application within 15 days of application receipt, the application shall be considered rejected.