· Applicant must be listed as either owner, partner, or authorized signatory on the commercial registration.
· There may not be another open request of the same type.
· The commercial registration must be valid for at least 1 day on the day of submission.
· The commercial permit must be valid for at least 1 day on the day of submission.
· The commercial activities required must be contained in the commercial registration and commercial permit.
· The applicant’s identification card must be valid at the time of application.
· An appeal application may only be submitted for rejected license applications or because of rating evaluations.
· An appeal application may only be submitted within maximum of 30 days after the decision is received by the applicant.
· In case Qatar National Tourism Council does not respond to the appeal application within 15 days of application receipt, the application shall be considered rejected.